Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthday Party, Christmas Party, and Other Random Pics

Miss Kaitlyn turns 7 this month! She was 2 when Michael and I got married and the time has sure flown! She is such a great big sister and we love having her when she is here every other week!As you can see, Aubrie adores her big sister! Here they are playing in the pit at Powerhouse Gymnastics where we had Kaitlyn's party.
She has been asking for these Heeley shoes for over a year now, so she was very happy when she opened them!
Miss photogenic!
Mom....enough with the pictures already!
Posing for the camera!
Aubrie attempting the high bar. I have a feeling that Miss Aubrie will be asking to take gymnastics before too long.

Kaitlyn with her friends Keraghan and Chandler. Aren't they cute!
Sweet sisters!



This picture is out of order and I can't figure out how to move it....but this is Aubrie and Grayson at our friends house the other night playing, laughing, and having fun!
Here I am again!
Say cheese!



These are my babies in front of the tree! It is almost impossible to get them to look at the same time!

Aubrie playing with a softball wearing Lexie's helmet.




This was Emma's first bath with Kaitlyn and the first time to take a bath sitting in her Bumbo seat. She likes to sit in it a lot!

This is one of her signature expressions. She has made this face almost since Day 1. Her Gran Gran thinks this outfit makes her look like a baby convict. You can't read the suit, but it says "Just Chillin". Too cute!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 3 little girls...... How precious. You are doing a great job on your blog! I love checking in on the McCarters!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I can't believe Kaitlyn is 7! I remember when she was born. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!

~Shasta (Beard) Hightower
shasta_pop@hotmail.com

Amy said...

How in the world did you get that Bumbo seat to stay down? I tried mine and it kept floating. Finally I sat in the tub with it and held it down with my legs!!! I LOVED the Bumbo seat and that is one thing I would not want to be without if I had another baby!