Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Couple of Firsts.....

Look how happy my girl is! She had just rode her Dora bicycle for the first time all by herself (with training wheels). I had it on video and it was so cute, but I CANNOT get videos to upload on blogger! I am so jealous of those that can. Goofy Daddy!

We took Aubrie to get a haircut so that she could show Emma what a big girl she was!


She made all kinds of silly faces in the mirror and was cracking me up! Don't know why my camera keeps taking blurry pics!
Emma didn't know it, but she was about to get her turn! Her first haircut at 17 months! Just the front though....it was getting in her eyes and looking pretty shabby!Not a fan, but I guess that's to be expected!All better!
This is our other baby after her first trip to the groomers for a puppy cut and bath. She loves to nestle down in any blanket or pillow laying around. Here she had found just the right spot on a huge pile of towels that I was procratinating about folding!
Just a cute pic of my girl who is growing so fast!!!

3 comments:

jaymie said...

i can't do the videos either...cute pics of the girls! They are such pretty girls!!!

Sheridie said...

I like the silly face picture. They must get that at KK becuz Gibson is constantly making silly faces. It's hard to believe Emma is getting so big. Time flies!

Rachel said...

Precious pics! Nolan needs a haircut, but I have never cut Roselyn's hair yet. I guess curls are a little more forgiving. There's no telling how bad it would look if it were straight.

Try youtube for your videos, then embed it in your blog. Call me if you need help.