Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More summer activities...finally got to fish!

Emma is talking up a storm and changing and growing so much..

in less than 2 months she will be 2! Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy at the softball fields.."I see you!"My beautiful girl after playing on the slip n' slide..

Our dog Roxie..


We enjoyed a visit recently from my grandmother A.K.A. Toots...We got colored sand for our sandbox and it turned Emma blue.

She looked like a Smurf!We went bowling in Sulphur Springs a few weeks ago with our church.

Aubrie & Grayson had a great time!The team...the older girls were so sweet to help the younger ones!In between turns, Aub did some dancin!Just a random pic of Emma...spaghetti anyone?I think Aubrie is looking a lot like my mom these days.All dressed up in their new sun/swim gear that Mimi got them!
As I mentioned in a recent post, Aubrie got a Barbie fishing pole and rubber boots for her birthday and we went fishing at our friends' pond on Father's Day! A hot, but fun afternoon!

Here's Aubrie rarin' to go!Big sis!Little sis...my blue-eyed girl!Waitin' on a bite!This was Daddy's thing...mom just takes the pictures. He is such an incredible daddy and couldn't wait to take them! I actually think he was more excited than they were!First catch! Look at Aubrie's face! Priceless!She wouldn't go near the fish once she caught them!Paul & Kaitlyn after her first catch of the day.Emma is still too little to fish, but she loved watching and cheering on her sisters.Fisherman/Fashion Diva!!!

No comments: