Monday, December 28, 2009

A Truly Blessed 2009 Christmas!

Santa was very good to me this year! Once again he surprised me with something even though we always agree that we won't buy anything for each other...just the kids! Last year he shocked me with a laptop and I felt terrible b/c I didn't have anything for him! I made him SWEAR this year that he didn't get my anything and he just flat out LIED! This was a true shock! My original wedding ring set always irritated my skin, so he went and got me another one that is very similar but hopefully will be better on my finger! This picture definitely doesn't do it any justice! It is beautiful! Guess I should've known better than to believe that he wouldn't do something for me! I'll have to come up with something EXTRA special for next year! Don't think I can top this though! Oh, and he also got on one knee and proposed again in front of the girls! It was very sweet! I love you, Michael! This was the "aftermath" of Santa's visit...minus the Barbie dream house that had already gotten moved to their room!Christmas Eve in their Christmas PJ's that Mimi got them...Gran Gran with all 4 of her great-granddaughters...Sweet Gran GranCousin Colby, his wife Melissa, and their baby Leighton...Aunt Trinia and cousin CandiceKaitlyn & Aubrie at Mimi's on Christmas Eve....look at all those presents. Mimi ran out of room under the tree, so she had to go up the stairs with them....SPOILED MUCH!My aunt & uncle Trinia & Jon (mom's brother)I wish this pic wasn't blurry, but my camera was on the wrong setting...it would've been a really good picture!Nanny & Papa got Kaitlyn a cake maker...she LOVES the show "Cake Boss" so this was right up her alley!!!

Hope everyone had as good a holiday season as our family did! God is so good!

Happy New Year!

7 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

These are so good...and COLORFUL! I love your new ring and the fact that he asked you again to marry him! That's too sweet!

Katy said...

I love the new look of your blog. Looks great!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Michael is too sweet! Nick and I were in town for Christmas and I ran into Michael at Walmart. Your girls are gorgeous. If you are ever up near Chicago look us up.
~Shasta Beard Hightower

The McCarter Family said...

Thanks, Shasta! Michael told me he saw you. So, did you leave the other anonymous comment too? We would love to come to Chicago someday!

Anonymous said...

I didn't leave the other anonymous comment. My email is: shasta_pop@hotmail.com

~Shasta

Ramey and Stephanie said...

I can't believe how much your "baby" is so big! It's been a while since I've been on your blog! SO SWEET!