Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

The McCarter's went to the Kerby's house for their annual Wahoo tournament on New Year's Eve. Fun times!
Here is Aubrie and her friend Kate
and with her first crush - Ross; she calls him Rossy! How cute is her face in this one!
She took a nap for 3 hours like this. She looked so warm and cozy and I didn't want to take her out and disturb her slumber!
My grandparents - Toots and Pop got a new lift chair for their stairs to help them get up and down them easier. It is an amusement ride for the kids. They love it!



Emma loves her bath! She has discovered her feet! I love this expression!
The washcloth tastes so good!
This has become one of her signature expressions since she was little biddy! She is so happy when she first gets done with a bath. I was trying to get her smiling, but she never will when the camera comes out.


Here she is about to have her first fruit - bananas. See Aubrie in the background. They look so much alike in this picture.
She spit out the first bite, but did pretty well after that.
She was laughing out loud at Kaitlyn in this picture. So cute!



"Sisters, you're squishing me!"
Emma looking big in her Bumbo chair!
Sweet sisters!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!Emma is getting so big!Those 3 are going to have so much fun together!
Melissa

Rachel said...

Great pictures! I especially like the bug-eyed one of Emma. Reminds me of someone else I know:)