Tuesday, January 15, 2008

NEWS!!!

This was taken on the little playground at Children's Hospital yesterday. That hospital was so kid friendly that Aubrie never even knew it was a hospital and never asked questions about Emma or anything! She just thought she was at an amusement park.
We ate at On the Border on the way home and this is her new face.
How could anything be wrong with this precious baby?! I just want to squish those little cheeks!
She is so cute when she laughs!
Aubrie has discovered earrings and purses - well not discovered, but has just become interested in them. She is such a priss!


We got Emma's CT scan results back this p.m. and she does NOT have hydrocephalus!!!! Praise the Lord! She DOES have an abnormally big head, but we knew that and we LOVE that big head!!! Thanks to everyone that has been praying about this! We are so thrilled! God is so good!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!Charlotte

Anonymous said...

LINDSAY I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU HOW PROUD OF YOU I AM FOR PUTTING THIS BLOG TOGETHER I LOVE EVERY MORING COMING TO WORK AND LOOKING AT THE NEW PICS MICHAEL

jaymie said...

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are cheering here in Longview!

Sheridie said...

God is good!!! I'm so thankful everything went well. ps...gibson keeps screaming "aawwbeee" in my ear while I'm checking blogs. he can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We are so happy to hear that Emma is growing and maturing normally. She's a precious little thing, and it's always good to see you guys when we're there in Paris! I'm glad you checked out our blog and directed me to yours...I had no idea of the concern for Emma until then.
~Cheryl (Gilbert) Savage

Anonymous said...

Aubrie is soo cute and she cracks me up. "Hold my hand dad lets pray to god." That made Molly and I laugh for the whole day. She is adorable...Lexie