Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Short One......

Saturday Michael was off work and being his sweet self insisted that I go and get a pedicure. Almost 3 hrs. later when I returned I found the kids playing the High School Musical Wii game that Kaitlyn got for Christmas and is just getting good at! Aubrie loved to hear herself in the mic, but didn't do much singing b/c she was laughing at the way she sounded. I think K looks so cute in her glasses!
Yesterday I took the kids to the library for one last time this summer. We've been trying to go every couple of weeks. Aubrie LOVES it!!! We got home and she took a book straight to the couch and started to "read". I cleaned the kitchen and when I went in the living room and asked what she was doing, she looked up very seriously and said "Moooom, please leave me alone! I'm trying to CONCENTRATE!" I crack up daily at her usage of big words!!!
Emma has been showing little interest in walking until this week. She loves her push toy and thinks she is such a big cheese! She'll be ONE in a couple of weeks and that is so hard for me to believe!
So proud!

3 comments:

Ramey and Stephanie said...

I can't believe your little one will be a year old. WOW. That is great your girls like books. I love that you have a playlist on your blog...how do you paste it on there???

Anonymous said...

So cute!

katy said...

hey girl, this is Katy Ibarra (used to be Carter). I remember when you taught at Aikin and I thought you went to be a SAHM?! Are you still teaching or staying at home? Your girls are adorable...so sweet. Ok, well, saw the link to your blog on Amy's blog and thought I would say Hello...take care...Katy