Saturday, November 15, 2008

Obsession With Sleeping Pictures??

The obsession started with the fact that Emma has had several bad nights in a row due to coughing! She was sleeping through the coughing for the most part, but momma wasn't! I kept getting up every few minutes to make sure she wasn't choking! So....finally I just put her in bed with me! She has NEVER slept in the bed with us and it is not a habit I want to start! Aubrie slept with us from about 8 mo. to about 15 mo. and I just never got good sound sleep then because I was always afraid she would roll out of the bed. Therefore, I didn't want to ever give Emma the opportunity....plus she has always slept well in her crib (unlike big sister). To make a long story longer.....this was her in our bed for the first time....Aubrie still comes and climbs in during the wee hours of the morning! So I had to take her pic too! Aubrie has started this random thing of waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 a.m. and wanting to watch a movie. Sometimes you can get her back to sleep and sometimes it is just easier to let her watch a few minutes of T.V. while you snooze back off for an hour or so. This is how I found her daddy and her one morning this week. See?....obsessed with sleeping pics!I did a little mini photo shoot of the girls in these matching shirts that Mimi brought them from Branson. Aubrie actually let me put her hair in pigtails too! She was in such a good mood and was making silly faces for me!

My sweet little girlies....growing and changing WAY too fast!Just one smile from Emma and it was back to watching Elmo's World (her latest fav!)She still would rather be read to than ANYTHING else! The first thing she does when she gets up in the a.m. is go over to her basket of books and bring one to you and says "Ead is" (Read this). How can you resist that? Poppy sure couldn't!



3 comments:

Amy said...

SOOOO cute! I miss you guys! I really wanted to get the kids together before we moved but my phone broke and I didnt have your number and our internet was acting weird so I didnt email you! Our new email address is
dentonmomof3@yahoo.com

Molly Woodall said...

Awwwww....nothing sweeter than sleeping babies! Oh....and Michael too! hahah!
I can't believe how fast they are growing up.
Love you all!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sweet pictures! I love sleeping babies & sleeping husbands too! I get more work done when hubs is sleeping