Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

The other night I kept my friend Jamie's little boy. This was an attempt of a pic with all 3 kids after their bath. The TV was way more interesting than the photographer!Some pics of the girls with their cousins on Thanksgiving....Kaitlyn & Kira...Aubrie & Julia...On Friday, I decorated our tree and had 2 of the best helpers! Even Snow White came to help!Here are some shots of our baby who turned 15 months on Friday! Please pray for her Monday morning as she is going to have tubes put in her ears. We know that everything will be better, but we are a still a little uneasy as it is our first time that any of the girls have needed surgery of any kind. We are so thankful that it is such a minor surgery! We could be having to put a shunt in her head....thanks again for all of your prayers about her head....when we had it measured the other day it had NOT grown a bit! YEA!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

WOW...you had Snow White decorating your tree? That is awesome! Wonder if I could borrow a little of that magic to get my tree put up?
God bless you all as Miss Emma goes through her surgery.
Love you all!

Sheridie said...

I'm so impressed. You already have your tree up and decorated. I'm hoping to get that done early this week. I'll be praying for Emma. I'm sure everything will go just fine. Gibson goes to the ENT doctor on Thursday. Pass along any advice you might have. Good Luck tomorrow!

katy said...

Hey girl...cute pics! If it makes you feel any better, Izzy (our youngest) got them when she was about the same age as your little one...I was so worried...but it was a breeze! Seriously, the surgery took only minutes! And, after months of continuous ear infections...she is now 3 1/2 and has had ONE since getting the tubes! You will be so glad you did it...let me know how it goes :-)