Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Day Job!

Here are a couple of my 5th grade choir opening the show! I promise they did smile despite this first one....


A group pic of PART of the play participants....there were 110 in all.....
This year's play had adults in it too! This is our art teacher in the middle and her husband on the right. The left is Santa Claus played by my preacher and good friend Patrick Cannon.
A couple of the soloists...
Football players doing part of the Nutcracker ballet.....they stole the show!
This little girl was the CUTEST!!!
Christmas shopping online...
One of the songs was "Christmas Fiesta" showcasing our bilingual class and their celebration of "Las Posadas"

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks fun! Miss you guys!

Molly Woodall said...

WOW Lindsay.....that looks GREAT! I know you love what you do! Only 2 more days of school - then you're home with your girls! Lucky YOU!