Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aikin Playground & Other Randomness

My kids are growing and changing so fast and I have found myself wanting to capture every moment I can on camera. I'm not great at taking pics as you have seen in the past and if you never want to look at my blog again after some of my random posts about nothing, don't feel bad. My plans are to print these posts eventually and put them in a notebook for their scrapbooks to have when they are grown. So....anyway....nuff said bout that....the other night Kaitlyn and Aubrie were tackling their daddy and at first Emma thought it was pretty funny! Then she started fussing because she thought they were getting too rough!

Can't get enough of the pigtails!

The girls love going to Aikin's playground up the street! Here are action shots I caught!
Aubrie wanted a turn with the camera! Lovely, I know!

This was ALMOST evidence that "crack kills".....thanks for being modest for the camera, honey!

I've been playing around with a digital photo online program
called Picnik.com.....its really good and its FREE! So here are some that I've cropped and added text too.



















My beautiful coworker and one of my best friends, Penny! This was at the "I Love Paris" fundraiser for Paris Education Foundation.









1 comment:

Molly Woodall said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Enjoy the moments...they go by tooooooooooooo fast!
Love you ALL!