Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ft. Worth Zoo

Emma & I went to the Ft. Worth zoo over Spring Break with some friends! It was the perfect day for it too and a great time for me to spend some one on one time with my baby girl (I say baby...she will be 3 before I turn around...sniff sniff!) We have never gotten to do things just the two of us, so it was a treat for us both. We did miss Aubrie though! She had better things to do...kid has more of a social life than me sometimes. She went on a trip with her Mimi and Gran Gran to visit my aunt, uncle, and cousins who were camping at Lake Whitney. Emma and I were going to go too, but Aubrie informed me real quick that I was NOT invited! By the second day, she was wishing she hadn't said that though. It was very hard to be away from her for 3 nights and 4 days, but more on that later!
Here is the gang that went to the zoo...Emma and her friends Anna Claire and Addison. And the 3 very macho "big boys"...Jace, Cannon, and Grayson. This was at the end of the day. Can you tell the little ones had missed their naps?
This is now one of my all time fav pics (thanks Melissa for taking it)! This gorilla was literally right on the other side of the glass and Emma and him were having quite the conversation!
Addy, Em, and A.C.

Mommy & Michael Jr.Totally WORN out...this was her 20 min. nap before we stopped to eat in Rockwall! She was a champ though...all the kids were awesome! We couldn't have asked for better behaved kiddos!

Mommy loves you little girl!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I seriously cant believe how big she is getting! Seems like yesterday she was a baby! CRAZY!

Molly Woodall said...

I LOVE these!
Thank you as always for sharing your pictures and stories with all of us.
Love you 5!

Sheridie said...

Looks like you had lots of fun! I think all zoos exhaust kids. Gibson does the exact same thing after we go to the zoo. There are days when I wish we had a zoo here. Hmmm....I wonder how much a zoo would cost to build? :)