Monday, May 17, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

I am a member of the Leadership Lamar County Class of 2010. Each year the class adopts a projects for their class members to raise money for. This year, our class chose to raise money to repair the Bywater's Park Peristyle that is falling down! Bywater's Park is known for hosting Winter Wonderland, Paris Municipal Band concerts, Movies in the Park, as well as numerous weddings and other community events. Our main fundraiser this year is hosting Paris' own version of "Dancing with the Stars" (stars being some of our well known community members). Its going to be an awesome event and I wanted my blog readers to know all about it! I apologize for the poor quality of the copied flyer below! Hopefully those that are interested will be able to read it! You can email me to purchase tickets: ldmccarter@hotmail.comThanks so much for your support!

No comments: