Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Soccer 2010

We've been done with soccer for about a month now, but I'm just getting around to blogging about it! Kaitlyn took this pic of my little soccer girl and me (that's why my head is cut off...but I still like it!!). So proud of you little girl!
All the Wiggles after getting their trophies!

"GO, WIGGLES!!"....this was the team "circling up" that they after every game and practice!
Group pic with the awesome "Coach Wayne"
Thank you, Wayne, for being such a wonderful and patient coach for the past year!

I love this pic of Aubrie following right behind Coach! She really looks up to him!Keep your eyes on the ball!Just a random action shot!


Okay, so this is Aubrie's 2nd season of soccer and she informed me that I better not sign her up again! I really don't think I will push it either when fall comes around! I want to encourage my kids to "try" different activities and if it just isn't their thing (which soccer definitely isn't Aubrie's!!), then I am perfectly fine with that! I will blog about t-ball soon. I think she will want to play that again, but not soccer! This is a relief actually since she and Kaitlyn both are both playing 2 sports a piece and I am more than ready for them all to come to a close!!! We are going to enroll her in Paris Community Theater classes...I think she's going to be more "artsy" like her momma and that thrills me to no end! Although our soccer phase is probably over (unless something drastic changes), we will miss our Wiggle friends and soccer moms and dads!


First of many "ends of an era!!!"


Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you, Aubrie!!! Thanks for sticking to it and not letting your teammates down, even though you really wanted to quit sometimes!


I love you more than anything in this world!

No comments: