Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spring Fling @ the Woodall's

I am so behind on posting! Sorry! In April, we had our annual church Spring Fling at the Woodall Ranch! Here are Emma and her buddy Addison playing on the porch. I wish Emma were looking, but she had a different agenda. Lots of horse riding!
Michael with Kaitlyn & Laney
They even got this ol' gal on a horse and everyone got a kick out of Michael leading the horse instead of me doing it myself. What can I say? I couldn't be more of a city girl!
Michael and Emma

Kaitlyn & Grayson
We also enjoyed a fun hayride! Aubrie & her friend since birth, Gibson...
Tyler and his mommy Tammy
Ridge & his mommy Amy
Daddy & Emma Mommy & her girls...who will NEVER look at the camera!
Emma had the most fun running up and down the ramp outside the Woodall's house!
One of my new fav pics of Emma...so cute that it made the blog header! Hope you like it!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful children's program at our church and people like the Woodall's to open their home to us for such fun things! Thanks to Louie & Marilyn!

No comments: