Monday, June 28, 2010

Mother's Day & Promotion Sunday

Our church always promotes the kids' at the beginning of the summer and it was kinda hard to swallow this year due to the fact that Aubrie is now in the Kinder & 1st grade class!!! That just seems sooo big! She had the most amazing 4 yr. old teacher that stayed with them for the whole year, so that is why she is looking kinda sad! But she is loving her new class now! Emma moved up to the 3 yr. old class! My babies aren't babies anymore! Aubrie & Kate...together since birth (just a month apart).
I'm late on posting Mother's Day pics. I'm just behind period with this blog!
Me with the love of my life!

God bless the man that will proudly wear girly things on his head!
But really, does he have a choice?

Kaitlyn & me

Aubrie & me

Emma & me...so she wasn't too thrilled about having her pic made with mom, but....
she definitely made up for it with this pic! I don't even know who took this pic....prolly Aubrie, but I found it when I was uploading pics and I love it!

So blessed to be the mommy of such special angels sent from heaven!

No comments: