Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My new camera ! ! !

Why has it been so long since my last post?! Well, I have a very good reason! My camera died in June and I just got a new one. I can't believe I have so little photo documentation of the summer of 2010. Luckily I had my mom's camera for the couple of times a camera was an absolute necessity...like my babies' 3 year old bday party all the way back in August! So sad that I haven't posted these yet, but I just haven't taken the time to get them from my mom's camera! It's coming! Not that any of you readers have been on "pins and needles" awaiting a post from me, but remember one of these days I am going to print all these posts and put them in a scrapbook for my kids to have one day. It will be fun for all of us to read about the old days years from now! I am really enjoying my fancy new camera that my sweet hubby got me! It was well worth the wait! These are just some fun pics that I took of Aubrie and Kaitlyn being silly! Sorry there's none of Miss Emma, but they're coming!




I am going to be wearing out the new posts, so beware! Got lots to catch up on!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures! What kind of camera did you get?