Friday, February 8, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day

Top 10 reasons I love being Aubrie's mommy:
1. She looks like an angel.
2. She gives great hugs & kisses!
3. She tells me she loves me all the time.
4. She is the smartest 2 year old I've ever known!
5. She is a great big sister to Emma!
6. She loves being Kaitlyn's little sister!
7. She asks me to cuddle her every night until she goes to sleep.
8. She says the sweetest prayers I've ever heard!
9. She loves for me to read to her(especially Bible stories).
10. She makes me laugh hysterically!
Top 10 reasons I love being Emma's mommy:
1. She is very cuddly!
2. Her smile melts my heart.
3. SHE SLEEPS ALL NIGHT!
4. She loves her big sisters.
5. She talks to me all the time in her special language.
6. She is a happy baby (most all the time).
7. She loves me to rock her to sleep.
8. She is my youngest and last!
9. She is so excited to see me when I get home from work.
10. She knows my voice and responds to it!
Top 10 reasons I love being Kaitlyn's "other mommy":
1. She is so well adjusted to her crazy schedule.
2. She loves me even though I'm difficult sometimes.
3. She is the BEST helper.
4. She rarely complains about anything!
5. She does so well at anything she tries.
6. She doesn't give up easily.
7. She loves Jesus!
8. She is a wonderful big sister!
9. She is loving and kind!
10. She is very smart!
I just wanted to reflect on these thoughts. Thanks for taking the time to read them.
Pictures soon! I promise!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is so sweet! Those girls are lucky to have you as their mommy.

Molly Woodall said...

Oh my Lindsay...that is so sweet! I'm so glad that you Mommy's have these blogs to let us keep up with them! And...you can keep all these precious memories forever!
Love you all 5!