Friday, February 15, 2008

Many, Many Pics of Various Things!

Here is Aubrie at her Kiddie Kollege Vday party. She would not look at the camera much b/c she was too busy eating her cupcake!
Momma loves her little girl!
This was the best pic I could take of Miss Emma in her Vday outfit! She wasn't in the mood for a photo shoot at all!
Aubrie at school in her Vday outfit that her Mimi spent all day Saturday making. She said, "Mom, do you like my Valentine outfit? My Mimi made it ALL by herself!" She was so proud!
Here she is with her buddy Gibson - who couldn't worry with getting his pic made b/c he couldn't get his lunchbox off from around his neck. They have been in Kiddie Kollege together for 2 years. They were born just 3 weeks apart.

Last Saturday we played outside for awhile and the girls got their playhouse. I LOVE this one of Aubrie.
Kaitlyn looks like she is having quite the phone conversation, but actually that is a pretend
phone - such an imagination.
Emma and I came inside b/c we were both coughing and Emma modeled her new shades.


But she was having such fun outside jumping in her Jumperoo and laughing at her 2 big sisters!
Aubrie has officially grown out of the baby swing and is moving up to the big girl swing.
Love Emma's face in this one!



This is an outfit that belonged to Kaitlyn and I can't BELIEVE that it already fits Aubrie. She wore it to church on Sunday. My wonderful husband took both the girls to church so that I could rest since I was sick on Sunday. Not many daddy's would attempt that with a 2 year old and
5 month old


And this was Emma's attire.



A couple of Wednesday nights ago, we went to Braum's with our friends Amy & Doug. This is Amy's niece Chloe with Kaitlyn. So cute!
And here is Emma with their son and her boyfriend Ridge. These two are going to have many fun times together.
Aubrie is wearing pullups just at night now, but for some reason she decided to try them out on her head this night.





This isn't the greatest picture of Emma, but I had to show off the boots - given to us by Aunt Gina, Uncle Mark, Lexie, & Langdon. They crack me up with the jeans!

Funny story - tonight Aubrie told me that she was getting married. I said "You are! Who are you going to marry?" She said, "I think Daniel, but first I need to ask him what he is going to be when he grows up!" Smart girl!






Here is Emma with my parents' dog Beaux - she loves him!
Well, most of the time!
And here is Aubrie modeling Mimi's slippers.







Here we are playing in Mimi's backyard - and Mimi getting some of those good sugars!
Love Emma's expression here - she just looks like she is going to come right out and tell us something!
Impossible to get them both looking most of the time.








Playing in the dead leaves.
Okay, mom enough is enough.
I could just eat her up!









Emma is sitting in the seats in Sunday school now. Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Donna and a couple of her friends from class. She looks so big.
Reading her Bible!
Eating the Bible!










A few weeks ago on a Saturday, Michael was working and the girls & I were feeling like we needed to get out of the house. So, we decided to go to lunch at Burger King so the girls could play. Emma was so good and just sat in her stroller most of the time we were there.
And chewed and drooled a little too. She is trying so hard to cut those bottom teeth.
I wasn't about to take this adventure without some help, so we called Mimi & Poppy to come and play too!











Aubrie posing at the bottom of the slide.






























Okay, I think we have another teacher on our hands! Aubrie LOVES to play school - she makes Kaitlyn be her student. Here she is using her baton as a pointer and drinking her "coffee" as she calls it. She cracks me up!
This is one of the toys that Santa brought that actually isn't a hand-me-down from Aubrie.
Hmmmm....














We went to the Barnett's to watch the Superbowl and Aubrie and Grayson had to shoot some hoops before the game started.
Emma & Misty
Emma is very close to sitting up on her own. Here she is with Langdon.















Towards the end of the game, Aubrie started getting tired, so she laid down in the floor and used their area rug for a blanket. =)
Emma thinks Aubrie is hilarious and just like her mommy, Aubrie loves to entertain!
Worn out on the way home!


















9 comments:

Lacey said...

The girls are beautiful! I love Kaitlyn's hair, she is so sweet! The picture of emma and your mom is great and the picture of aubrie in the playhouse is so pretty.

It looks like Beaux was about to eat emma's face in those pictures.. scary.

Rachel said...

Great post - so many pictures! I especially love that Aubrie isn't going to rush into marriage without doing her research.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures...I loved your Valentines idea so much (your last post) that I stole it...THANKS!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just adorable! Three girls! WOW. I cannot imagine that at all. Thanks for your prayers girl! I'm glad I've got your blog site now.
take care of those beauties!

martha crockett said...

I hated to see the pix come to an end! Wonderful, entertaining post. Thanks for all your efforts to share your adorable girls!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

of course I remember you. I am so glad you found me. And yes, i am still as crazy as ever!

I will add you to my list so we can stay connected. Don't be a stranger in blogland!

Susan

Tammy said...

Tons of cute pics! Keep 'em coming! Aubrie is growing up so fast and she is such a good singer in music class!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, you and I have too close to the same taste in baby clothes! Madilyn has the same red onsie (Mommy + Me = Love) and the little pink flower jumper from Children's Place! How funny is that since we live so far away?! Your pictures are precious, though! I love seeing the girls have so much fun with each other!
~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

The three girls are so cute i love them all!! And they were so tired after they got done playing at our house and that picture is halarious!! -Lexie