Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've been tagged.....

and am supposed to list 10 things about myself. Here goes!
1. I have the most beautiful daughters in the world!
2. I wish I had all the time in the world to scrapbook!
3. I love to sleep late and take naps on Sunday afternoons.
4. I have been a teacher for 7 years and and love it b/c I get to be
home so much with my kids!
5. I wish I could go back and redo my college years at ACU - I would've
done sooo many things differently!
6. I married my highschool sweetheart after not seeing him for
7 years in between breaking up and getting back together.
7. My mom is my best friend in the whole world!
8. My favorite smell is my husband when he's just out of the shower!
9. I will hopefully be debt free in 3 years!
10. I flew in a bathtub in the 1982 Paris tornado and broke both of my legs.
Now I tag.....Misty, Molly, Rachel S., & Sheridie!!!!

No comments: