Sunday, April 6, 2008

Garage Sale & Family Friends

I know I've been a slacker blogger lately and for those of you that have actually told me that you noticed, I'm sorry! I have spent the last 2 weeks getting ready for a much needed garage sale. My mom, my friend Gina, and I had a HUGE sale this past Saturday! We had a ridiculous amount of JUNK! But I got my house cleaned out, so that was great! This was Emma entertaining herself on Saturday morning during the sale. This hat belonged to one of the Barnett girls and we had to have it! Aubrie riding her tricycle in the garage!

Emma with her friend Langdon! The Barnett girls are so sweet with my girls! Thanks for being so wonderful with them, girlies!

Emma with Lexie and Mimi.
and with Aunt Gina

I love this picture even though it is blurry. Emma's expression shows her love for her Lexie.

WOW! Langdon is so entertaining!


Aubrie, Gina, & Langdon

Trying to get my girl to smile.


Aubrie LOVES playing with sidewalk chalk.


You just have to know my mom to appreciate this picture.
She was helping the girls make music.


They are both so dramatic - don't have ANY idea where in the world they have picked this behavior up.
Love, love, love this picture of Kaitlyn.



3 comments:

Rachel said...

Great pictures, but I LOVE the one of your mom - priceless!

Molly Woodall said...

That little Emma is getting so big...what a precious baby girl!
HOLY COW....Mimi is a ROCKER! I knew she rocked - but I didn't know to what extent! teehee!
Any time I need a good laugh, I go back to the one where Emma had just spit up and Aubrie is baling out of the chair with that funny little face....I'm sitting here laughing just thinkin' about it!
Love you ALL!

Anonymous said...

Great work.