Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family Fun!

Aren't you impressed?! Two posts in the same week! Sunday night we didn't have church b/c our Family Life Group met at lunch, so we decided to take the kids up to Aikin's playground. Here is the McCarter caravan!


Aubrie and Kaitlyn on the bridge! Aubrie has to do everything big sissy does!


Silly Daddy!

Yummy stroller straps!
Don't they look alike here?

We could NOT get this girl out of the swing!

One of the main reasons we went is to try and get Kaitlyn to learn to ride her bike without training wheels.


And she did it! We were so proud!


We called her mom, Nanna, and little brother to come and witness this big accomplishment! Aubrie was so excited to see Brayden!
I thought it would be neat for Kaitlyn to have a picture of herself with all 3 of her siblings.
3 out of 4 looking at the camera ain't bad!

Ofcourse Aubrie and Brayden had to take their turns on the bike!

Look how she's cuttin' those eyes at me!


Bye, bye!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I mean this seriously, that was one of the proudest moments in my life was when my 2 oldest children learned to ride a bike with no training wheels! When we lived on Briarwood we went to Aikin alot and I loved being that close! Lucky girls.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...we have got to start working with our oldest one to learn to ride with no training wheels...

Molly Woodall said...

OH MY GOODNESS...Kaitlyn...I am so proud of you! Already without training wheels! That is incredible!
I love these memories that you share with everyone!
Love you ALL!