Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bon Jovi & Chris Daughtry

Monday night Michael and I went to Dallas to see an awesome concert - Chris Daughtry &
Jon Bon Jovi! I have LOVED Bon Jovi since like Kindergarten. I was so excited! We've had the tickets since early February. It was both of our Valentine's Day presents, plus Michael's bday present! We still spent more on the tickets than we would have for those 3 gifts, but oh well - it was well worth it! We were 10th row from the stage on the floor, but my camera still didn't do very well. Here is Daughtry, who was my pick for American Idol a couple of seasons ago!
LOVE HIM!
Here's a couple of shots of my childhood heart throb!


Another HUGE fan of Bon Jovi is my lifelong friend, Jamilyn (in the middle). We were friends growing up and then roommates in college at ACU. The other girl is our friend that we met while in Abilene - Shea.
Here is Michael and I at Hoffbreau's Steakhouse before the concert. We were talking after this picture was taken about the fact that there is not ONE picture of just the two of us on this blog.
Waiting for the concert to start!
Last weekend, Michael and some guys from church went on a 4 wheeler trip in Broken Bow. A few of the wives decided to have a day together with the kids. Here is Aubrie watching Alvin and the Chipmunks with her friend Grayson. Look how they are both sitting! Too funny!



We made a girls' outing to Walmart ofcourse and Aubrie was so happy that she got to do not one, but 2 of her favorite things - ride the horsie AND get a sucker!


At Walmart we found these precious shoes for Emma. They are THE tiniest flip flops I have ever seen!
This one is blurry, but I thought it was potentially a good pic of the girls with Mimi.






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Bon Jovi...NO FAIR!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I bet it was an awesome concert! Tell Michael that I said Happy Birthday!! I love those flip-flops!! You are surrounded by pink!

Molly Woodall said...

OH MY.....Chris Daughtery & Jon Bon Jovi .... OH MY..... OH MY! I bet you loved that one!
Those kids are too cute sitting on the floor...wouldn't we love to be able to sit like that again?
Love you ALL!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

wow! I don't know what is more exciting, Bon Jovi & Daughtrey or seeing a picture of Jamilyn!

both were very exciting for me! tell J I said "HELLOOOOO!"

Marianne said...

This must have been tons of fun! Love the pictures of Kaitlyn learning to ride her bike. Thas is a huge accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

I guess you don't know, so let me tell you - Jon Bon Jovi is MY imaginary boyfriend since I was 8, so BACK OFF! Hahaha . . . I went to see him for my 23rd birthday - five years ago aggghhhhhh.

You have the most precious family . . . I LOVE seeing all the cute pics of your girls!

Stacy Prestridge

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen JamiLyn in years. I was excited to see her on your blog. I look at your blog from time to time to see what you guys are up to. ~Shasta