Thursday, April 17, 2008

Prayer request

Some of you that check my blog faithfully have already gotten this message by email, but just in case, please pray for my friend, Cheryl. Last week, she learned that she was most likely miscarrying her first pregnancy. Yesterday she went to have some blood work to check her HCG levels (to see if they baby had left her body completely) and learned that her levels are over 1000 which means she is still pregnant!!! This was great news, but there is a chance that her pregnancy is still abnormal, as she may have had an ectopic pregnancy (a fertilized egg has implanted outside the uterus, usually in the fallopian tubes). She goes Monday to have a sonogram to check for this. She is trying to relax, but she has been on a huge emotional roller coaster with finding out she was pregnant (after trying for several months), then learning she lost it, then finding out she may or may not have!!! Please keep her and Zach in your prayers!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and I both know what that is like. I went for over two weeks every other day to have my levels checked. Over 1000 is great and some peoples bodies do it different is what they told me. With Nathan they told me that I was miscarrying and I didnt! Anyway, I will pray.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lindsay....I will be praying for her. Keep us updated. :(
Steph