Friday, May 23, 2008

Various events this week.....

Emma is growing so fast! I can't believe she will be 9 months old this next week! She will eat ANYTHING you put in her mouth (except green beans). Aubrie had completely stopped eating baby food at 8 months old, so I really had to be creative with what I fed her since she didn't have many teeth. So, I am enjoying Emma's "non-pickiness". We are introducing her to some adult food here and there. Here she is eating her first real banana.


This is the first bite! Not quite sure! "Okay, let me try that."
Not a huge fan yet, but we're workin' on it!
Happy (much) belated Mother's Day to everyone. Here is Aubrie, Emma, and me outside our house before church that morning.



Don't they look cute in their pink? They are starting to really interact with each other and it is so much fun to watch!

These next few pics were taken by her daddy. We always joke that she doesn't ever smile when I am taking her picture. You can tell from the below pics who's girl she is!


She'll really smile for Daddy!
Last Sunday night, my parents' life groups from church met at their house, so we decided to visit. It was such a beautiful evening in their backyard. Here is Emma with her Poppy, just hangin' out. I swear Aubrie was NEVER this still at this age.



Emma is so obsessed with the remote. She would prefer to play with it over ANY other toy. And guess who always let's her have it! Yep, Daddy!


That's her skirt on her head by the way.
Tuesday night we traveled to Oklahoma for a our friend Langdon's graduation! She was valedictorian of her class! We're very proud of you, girl!
Here's mommy with her girls before the ceremony began. I think this is the first (or atleast in a long time) picture of me and all 3 girls! I'm always the one taking the pictures.
Kaitlyn was making Emma laugh and it was so sweet!
All 3 girls acted so good for the whole graduation!
Aubrie is starting to fit into some of Kaitlyn's clothes that my mom made her way before she came along. Here is one of the dresses that was Kaitlyn's. She wore the hat ONLY for the picture. She wasn't even going to look at the camera as you can see.
But then mommy made her laugh! What a dirty trick!


I just like this picture! It really has no story.
Thursday night was the closing program at Aubrie's preschool. She was so cute! Here is one final picture of her and Mrs. Petra and Tinslee.
Emma & Lexie waiting for the show to start!

Walking in with her class. Look at those hands behind her back! Such discipline =)!
My shy little girl! I can't believe she just finished her 2nd year at Kiddie Kollege!

Saying the pledge


Once they started singing, she kind of just stood there. This is very out of character b/c any other time she would be putting on a show for whoever will watch. She is constantly singing at home and her music teacher Mrs. Tammy says she sings all the time in class. I guess this time it just wasn't her idea! Who knows?
She spent most of the time saying "There's my Daddy!" and pointing to the sound booth where he was running sound.
FINALLY on the very last song she let er' rip and sang! They were all so cute!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures!! The one of you and your girls is SO good. Sounds like all is going well!!

Amy said...

As always, very cute pictures. So..if Michael takes the pictures will Aubrey look at the camera? If so, you know who needs to be the official camera man. Aubrey will look, Emma will smile. All will be well!! Nathan is 27 months and will STILL eat baby food. Love the non picky ones! Have a good, long weekend.

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I am glad that Aubrie finally decided to sing. She is one of the best singers at Kiddie Kollege!