Thursday, June 5, 2008

Growing so fast!!!

WOW! Where did the last 3 years go? My Aubrie is going to be 3 on Monday and I am amazed at the gift that God has blessed Michael and me with!!! My next post will be dedicated strictly to her. We will have her "cowgirl" themed party tomorrow (Sat.) at the Woodall Ranch. She has been wearing her big sister's pink cowboy boots around the house getting ready for the big event! Wait till you see her birthday outfit that my mom made for her!

And growing just as quickly is my little Emma! She turned 9 months last week and I can't fathom where the time has gone. We took her for her 9 month check up and the doctor says she is perfect! She's growing into her head size and everything appears to be just as normal as can be. Another blessing that God has given us! Praise Him! As you can see she loves her bath - especially chewing on all the bath toys!

YUM!

"Mommy, why did you take that away from me?!" (I was trying to get a picture of her precious grin without the toy in her mouth! Not the best idea as you can tell)

They have so much fun! They just giggle the entire time they are together! So cute!

This post has way too many pics of her in her towel, but I love squeaky clean babies - what can I say? Notice she never let go of the toy she had in the tub!

"Who me?"

We went swimming last weekend at "Club Kerby". Rachel, I hear that was you who gave it its official name. Very fitting! We had a blast! I wanted to get a picture of all 3 girls in their suits and cover-ups, but Aubrie wasn't cooperating!

Emma loved the water!

Daddy with 2 of his girls!Mimi was playing peekaboo with Emma! Love this face!

It didn't take long for Aubrie to warm up to the water from last year!

The Cannons came and joined us. It was pretty wild with 7 kids in the pool! Kaitlyn and Abby had fun having "girl time" in the water!

I'm really gonna have to watch Emma. She seems to have NO FEAR in the water. She dove right in the water face first over and over again! It's probably because I LIVED in the water last year when I was so pregnant with her!

She had the cutest mohawk when her hair dried!

Bless her heart - looks just her daddy, doesn't she?!


As I said earlier, last week she turned 9 months,
so I had to take her pic in the "9 month shirt" that has been passed down to us by our friends.
This is my new favorite!This was my rocking chair when I was a baby!
When Emma was born I bought all 3 girls shirts to wear. Kaitlyn and Aubrie's shirts say "Big Sis" and Emma's says "Baby Sis". I realized when cleaning out the girls drawers the other day that I had not had them wear them yet. So here they are! Yet again, Aubrie would NOT let me get one of all 3 together.

Just waking up!
See, told ya! More pics with the towel! Same towel, different day! (and different toy)

Just a random pic of Aubrie sleeping! Eating goldfish will wear a girl out!
I am still at work as I'm posting this! I've been able to upload pics at home and narrate them at work the next day. I don't know how often I'll get to post now that the school year is over and I won't have as much time since I'll be a very busy stay at home mommy for the next couple of months! Oh, how I am looking forward to being home and spending as MUCH time as possible with my girls! They are so much fun! God is way too good to me!

6 comments:

Amy said...

They are so cute!! I love the one with the goldfish! Let's get together and play this summer! For real.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Have a VERY fun summer...

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Such sweet girls.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

enjoy the summer braek!

Molly Woodall said...

Oh my...I can't believe 3 years have passed already! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Aubrie,
Happy birthday to you!

Love you ALL!

Amy said...

WHERE O WHERE ARE THE BIRTDAY PICTURES?? YOU ARE OFF WORK NOW AND SLACKING OFF!!