Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Daze.....

Sooo??? What do you think about the new makeover of my blog? I LOVE it! My friend Amy did it....she is so talented and knowledgable about all this stuff! Thank you, thank you, Amy! Her blog is too cute....check it out here: Amy's blog
I walked in Emma's room the other night and found this sweet sight!!! Kaitlyn was reading to both her sisters and they were eating it up! You can tell by Aubrie's face how much she adores her big sister!
They even all smiled for a picture! Granted, Aubrie's not looking, but for once doesn't have her face turned or covered.
This was going to be a lot cuter...but they stopped laughing when I got out the camera. Still precious!
These were just some cute shots of Emma smiling and laughing at Kaitlyn.
Tuesday we went to the Poore's house to swim. They have a beautiful new pool and we all had the greatest time. I had my camera ready and called Aubrie's name and snapped this shot in her shades before she had time to realize what I was doing.
The Cannons were there too and Kaitlyn and Abby had fun prissin' around!
They remind my of Charlie's Angles here.
Melissa got this shot! Too cute!
Emma and Anna Claire had a fun time catchin' up after their naps!
And Emma had to check out what was in her nose! Not really...but it does look like it!
They got a new puppy....Charlie and he is so sweet. Aubrie couldn't swim without worrying where Charlie was.
We were trying to see who was taller. Cannon just turned 4 and Aubrie 3.....my girl is going to be tall!
After a nice swim, they all got popsicles. YUM!!!
"Uh! Where's mine mommy?"
This felt really good to her gums since she is trying so hard to cut some more teeth. Doesn't she look EXACTLY like Michael here. Sometimes I don't see it....but here there is NO way he can deny her!!!
Kaitlyn talked her Mimi into having a slumber party for her and Abby that night. I went to pick them up the next morning and Aubrie and Abby decided to dogpile Kaitlyn!
They have such a good time together!
Wednesday night at church Poppy tried to entertain Emma with a shoulder ride, but Emma was ready to go and eat!!! Her bad mother hadn't fed her before church! Shame on me!
Later at Applebee's she was doing better with some food on her belly!

Thursday my friend Amy (who did my blog) came over and brought her kids. They had never met even though I've known her for years. They hit it off very well! Here is Aubrie and Nate posing - well they were....I just didn't get the picture snapped in time.
Nate wearing a tiera....sorry Amy....that's what happens when you play with so many girls!
Aubrie, Jack, and Nate having a snack.

Kaitlyn, Sarah, and Jack watching "Camp Rock" on Disney! Fun times!
Happy 4th to everyone! Michael is off of work today and we are headed to the parade in a bit and to the McClain's for supper and fireworks tonight. So...I'm sure I'll have more pics to post soon!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new layout!!

Ramey and Stephanie said...

Yeaha! Summer fun! Girls look cute in their swimsuits. You'll have to tell me how to get new layouts for the blog and how to put a song on it!
Enjoy your summer!
Steph

Trent's Tribune said...

I love your new layout! I want mine pretty too!!

Lindsay said...

Lindsay- I found you on Susan's blog. Your family is so cute and you look awesome! Hope you are doing well. You still in Paris?
-Lindsay (Legler) Shuttlesworth

Laura Marchant said...

Cute layout!
That is so cute that she was reading to her siblings. I love it! I can't wait til my oldest can do that too.

Marianne said...

New blog is AWESOME!! Love the music. Looks like your three girls are having lots of fun being sisters.

Scott and Cheryl said...

I love it!!! Soooo cute!!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

hey..we may keep one but im not sure..--and we DO need to get them together..let me know when is good for you.