Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't want to forget the memories....

Okay, so my house so needs to be cleaned!!! Monday was the day to do it. Emma was down for a nap and I could actually get something done without a 10 month old trying to crawl up my leg. Instead....I got the Play-doh out for Aubrie and I to play with. WAY MORE FUN! This is serious business!
Check out this multi-colored snake in progress.....
So proud!
Not as cute coiled up like this!
Okay, so we all remember Mr. Bill, right??? Check out his new playmate made by Your's Truly! Aubrie asked for Aeriel the mermaid so she got the best I could do.



Then Aubrie wanted a turn to take some pictures! She did pretty good on these two I think!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll are having a FUN summer??? I love the the mermaid!

Amy said...

Hey..VERY good artwork! I say playdoh is way more fun than house work ANY day of the week!

rnutt said...

Now, that I know who the McCarter family is, I'll have to keep up with your wonderful blog too! Love the music and seeing the pictures of your beautiful family.I just love these blog things and now I can keep up with an ex-student and friend of Jeff's.
I am amazed that with 3 girls you have time to blog!! GReat job!

Raylene Nutt