Friday, July 18, 2008

Summer Picnic

UGH! I am so mad! I just got through narrating this whole blog and lost it all when I hit publish! So frustrating! Here are a couple of pics of the girls wearing one of my favorite dresses when they were both 10 months old. A lot of people say that Emma looks just like Aubrie did, but I really don't see it.
Aubrie at 10 mo.
Emma at 10 mo.
Just a cute pic of Poppy with his girls!

We had a mother/daughter picnic out on the back patio today! We had a blast and the breeze was so nice in the shade.
Playing peekaboo with Emma
This sippy cup is almost as big as she is, but it is the only kind she will use.
Sweet sisters!


My chipmunk storing grapes for winter.
Cheese!
Love these of the girls just a swangin'!







For some reason Aubrie was in the photo taking mood today! It is about time!




Do we HAVE to come in, Mom!?
School starts 1 month from today and I am going to have a much harder time going back than I ever have in the past. The girls have been so much fun this summer!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are great pictures. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 2 of Aubrie! She looks like a big girl..not a little girl! AWWW. SOOOOOO cute!!
Nate just LOVES bawbrie!

Sheridie said...

Great pics! What a cute idea to have a mother/daughter picnic! Aubrie did such a good job having her picture taken. What a big girl! (btw, Gibson says 'hi aubrie'!)

martha crockett said...

What a break through for Aubrie! Maybe the "no photos" stage is over. Glad to see that precious smiling face again.
Loved your fun post.