Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Chili's on Emma's Actual Bday!

First, I apologize for the insane amount of pics I have posted today.....but I just couldn't leave anything out! I have divided them up among 4 different posts. Sorry for the box around all the pics....I realized after I had uploaded all 5,386 of them that the boxes are there because I saved them from my email.....long story.....they're kind of distracting I know.
This pic has nothing to do with anything.....I just like it......
Thursday, the 28th was Emma's actual bday and we couldn't let the poor baby go without celebrating on her big day. Here is the bday girl....."This is for me?!"
Here is a pic of the final shirt in a series of 4 shirts that we borrowed from our friend Roselyn.
"Yep, its my birthday!"
"WOOHOO"

Soooo cute of K & E......come on Aubrie get with the program! It has to be her idea!
Now Aubrie is smiling and the other two.....well......
We're BIG into pat-a-cake......
"Throw em' in the pan!"
"No applause please!"
Aubrie surely wasn't going to let Emma get all the attention!


Momma and her big girl!

Love, love, love this one......it is one of the few pics I have of just the two of us.
She is so affectionate and will give kisses anytime you ask!
We love you sweet girl! Happy Birthday!

No comments: