Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grayson's Birthday Party!

Saturday Aubrie & I went to our friend Grayson's birthday party at Powerhouse Gymnastics! I've been trying to talk Aubrie into taking lessons, but I took her to "try it out" one day and she wouldn't do it. She wanted me to do it with her! Yeah, right! So maybe playing at the party and wearing big sister's old leotard will convince her to do it! We'll see!
Okay, remember how Aubrie went through the phase of NEVER looking at the camera!? Now this is what I get! ON EVERY "POSED" PICTURE! I'm not complaining though!

Posing! I don't know why these few pics are off center......

About to jump in the "pit"!

Trying to get out of the "pit"!

Aubrie with the birthday boy!

The "face"!

I know I am biased.....but seriously is she not precious!?

Jump!

Trying out the bars!

Always in front of the mirror!
This was the coolest swing!

Waiting patiently for her turn with Erica, Jaylee, and Jack!
Happy Birthday!

Fun times!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I will attempt to remember what I wanted to say about all of those posts and will put it all here-
Aubrie looks too stinkin' cute in that leo! Think she will do gymnastics now? She looks like she had fun. I cannot believe you got a dog!!! YAY!! Now..remember-F.R.O.N.T. L.I.N.E. Seriously!! You do NOT want fleas--I promise! God has been so faithful here though-we dont have any more and we never had them inside! I am so thankful! Um..ok..what was next? Emma..did she LOVE her cake or what? It looks like she did! I have to get that girl a present..I am way behind! Grayson is what I was planning on naming Nate! I love that name..he is cute. What else? Well...I dont remember..oh, CUTE table and chairs! Ok..thats it I suppose. Happy Birthday again Emma!!!!!