Saturday, September 27, 2008

Overdue Pics......

Other than news about Emma, I haven't had anything big to post about so I've kind of stocked up on random pics of the girls to post........I realized the other day that I hadn't even posted that Emma is walking now. She is so cute because she's still in that "Frankenstein" walk with her arms out and trying to catch her balance every few steps. She's also climbing on everything. The other day I went to the back of the house for something and when I came back she had climbed up in the chair with Aubrie and was sharing her snack. Too cute! "Look what a big girl I am!" This was one of Aubrie's gowns that I LOVE! I just think they look so grown up in them! I was trying to get both of them looking and smiling since they were both in such good moods. They are hilarious in the bathtub together. After eating a fudgesicle the other night!
She just looked so sweet sitting there that I HAD to get a picture.
Nanny (Michael's mom) got the girls some clothes and this was one thing she brought. Even though it isn't quite time to wear this, Aubrie just had to try it on! Too cute! I'm sure you will see more pics of her wearing it!

Mimi took this picture the other day after Aubrie ate some nachos. I think she gets more food on her face than in her belly!
Despite the reason we had to take Emma to Dallas on Thurs., Michael & I did enjoy our one on one time with her. It feels so wierd to us when we don't have all the girls. Emma didn't know what to think about all the attention she got. She was so good on the way there even though she only got a 40 min. nap that morning. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES books as I've said before.



And she has recently taken to this baby doll that was a baby gift for her. I like to see babies play with dolls......so precious! In the waiting room, she was enjoying her freedom from her carseat. She's really into pushing things around. These chairs entertained her for quite some time.
All that fun finally wore her out on the way home. She slept the whole way!
Uncle Ryan came in for a visit and Aubrie enjoyed her time with him!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Look how big Emma is....walking! I love Childrens Hospital! Um..oh, I love the picture of Aubrie asleep after her nachos!

Sheridie said...

Nothing like a little nap after getting your belly full! Aubrie is just so cute! Aubrie is the first person Gibson talks about when I pick him up from school. I'm so glad everything went well at Children's. And I was lucky enough to see Emma's Frankenstien walk in person at KK the other day! She's precious!

Petra said...

I am so glad that Emma is OK !
The Pictures of the Girls are so cute..Ms. Aubrie just cracks me up with that smile!

Molly Woodall said...

HAL LA LU LU....I am so glad that Miss Emma is doing so good! Those prayer warriors went on overtime for that one! WoooHOOOOO!
The picture of her sleeping after eating is THE cutest! Oh my, she has given me some of the best laughs!
Love you ALL!
Molly

Tammy said...

I love the bath pictures! Very cute! Your girls are getting so big and Aubrie is acting so grown up!

Ramey and Stephanie said...

Emma has turned into a little toddler girl! Beautiful! Walking...it's all over now! :)